Losing extra body weight is not a difficult thing to attain if you are committed, disciplined and going on a right way. A healthy weight loss program can give you better results if you really interested in losing your extra weight. If your body is turning to overweight and you feel that you are losing your fitness level, it is the time to take some serious effort to keep you healthy and fit. You can do that by making some necessary changing in your eating habits and lifestyle. Here are some important suggestions regarding your lifestyle, foods and eating habits to lose weight fast. By following them you can maintain good health standard during all the time.
Important Weight Loss Suggestions for Weight Watchers
- Maintain your food diary with you at all times. Keep a small notebook in your pocket and keep a record of what you eat and recognizing particular situations or times of day when you are more likely to eat unhealthy foods. It will be helpful while changing your lifestyle.
- Do Exercise for 30 to 60 minutes daily. Exercise is very important for your weight loss process. If you are trying to lose weight without exercise then, just you are wasting your time.
- Use foods rich in Protein because it is very helpful to lose weight and maintain good health standards. High-protein foods take more work to digest, metabolize, and use, which means you burn more calories processing them. They also take longer to leave your stomach, so you feel full sooner and for a longer amount of time. As regards the protein we need, most adults need up to 3 serves of protein per day, which is equivalent to 65 grams of cooked lean meat, 2 eggs, 1 cup of milk, or ½ cup of nuts or seeds. Also, there are so many other healthy sources of protein.
- Just a walk of 30-minutes daily can give you better results. It keeps you healthier and physically fit.
- Don’t forget to eat your meal on time and eat small meals often. Rather than eating one large meal and skipping meals, eat three healthy meals during the day, especially your breakfast.
- Make fruits and vegetables the essential part of your food, because they are the natural sources to fill up the nutritional needs of your body.
- Take away unhealthy snacks such as fried foods, packaged snack items such as chips, pretzels, greasy pizza, buttery popcorn, and sugary treats such as sugary sodas, candy bars, snack cakes, caramel corn, cookies, and ice creams or frozen treats from your house.
- Utilize more calcium and Vitamin D sources because they give higher quality weight loss results. Calcium in low-fat dairy foods triggers a hormonal response that inhibits the body’s production of fat cells and breaks down fat. It also strengthens bones and teeth and new studies suggest that it may also prevent colon cancer.
- If you want fast weight loss results then keep active with friends or family members, and plan physical activities together. Have a physical fitness buddy to go bike riding with, play soccer, tennis, go to the gym, and go to dance.
- Always eat at home more often rather than eating out at restaurants or fast food chains. Eating at home will help you to control overeating and eliminate unhealthy food choices.
- Eating in front of the TV affects strongly how much and what people eat. People tend to continue to eat while watching. So, never eat while you are sitting in front of the TV and watching.
- Be Easy and stress less before eating because stress causes people to eat more. Lack of emotional stability causes sometime overeating. So, keep the stress away and then start to eat.
- Studies show that people who start the morning with a high-fiber diet are less likely to gain weight. So, start with high-fiber or bran foods, such as oatmeal or high-fiber breads or bran cereals.
- Reward and remunerate yourself because it will encourage you. If you have lost weight, reward yourself, such as going on that vacation you have dreamed of, buying new clothes, getting a new haircut or purchasing something for your home. Spend time listening to your heart and finding out how to truly love yourself.
- Keep only the clothes that fit or are “snug” on you and throw out large clothes. If you always keep large, over-sized clothes you will be less likely to lose weight.
- Colors play a great role to increase or decrease appetite. Wear the color blue more often and decorate your home with it. The color blue is an appetite suppressant, whereas the colors red, yellow, and orange have been found to increase the appetite.
- You are more likely to pile on the food if your plates are over-sized. So, never eat in large plates while eating your meal. Always use small plates.
- Must remember while you are eating; never eat from containers such as an ice cream carton, a Tupperware container, a package of cookies, or a bag of chips. Instead, put the portion on your plate, and then eat from your plate by putting the container of food away.
- Spices have a great role in losing weight. Use salsa to season foods or spices such as curry, turmeric, pepper, basil and keep you away from heavy, high-fat sauces such as gravy or butter.
- Never do the same things, vary your activities regularly in order to avoid exercise burnout. Walk, swim, dance, and take a part sports such as football, cricket, etc.
Above mentioned weight loss suggestions are simple and easy to fallow. If you maintain your lifestyle and eating habits as prescribed above, then it would be easy for you to maintain your health and fitness level without making extraordinary and heavy efforts which causes heavy medical expenditures and a lot of work out. So, be courageous and committed and start these simple instructions to maintain your health successfully.