Healthy eating and physical activities both plays an important role in our health development because healthy food gives all necessary nutrition which our body needed to grow well and taking a part in physical activities help our body to burn the calories of foods or utilization of energy in order to keep the energy balanced. There are several risk are associated with our life and most of them being funded by our way of eating and life style. An active life style can give you the right level of health and helps you to enjoy the healthy life as well as a balanced eating also reduce these risks and protect our body from these health issues.
A bad way of eating and inactive life style creates the energy imbalance in our body that is the leading cause of obesity which is a medical condition in which the excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have various negative effects on one’s health, leading to reduced life expectancy and increased health problems. Stroke is and major health problem caused by the obesity now a day. A stroke also referred to as cerebrovascular insult, cerebrovascular accident, or colloquially brain attack is the loss of brain function due to a commotion in the blood supply to the brain. This disturbance is due to either lack of blood flow (ischemia) or hemorrhage. Ischemia is caused by either blockage of a blood vessel via thrombosis or arterial embolism, or by systemic hypoperfusion.
Stroke is usually caused by high blood pressure, old age, previous stroke or transient ischemic attack, diabetes, high cholesterol; tobacco smoking and several other factors and it can cause permanent neurological damage or death some time. High blood pressure is the most modifiable risk factor among the factors that caused the disease of stroke in human.
Stroke can by controlled and minimized with the help of right eating and proper exercise. A healthy diet can help you to reduce the main factors of stroke like as poor cholesterol levels, high blood pressure and excess weight or obesity. A diet with five or more servings of fruits and vegetables daily can reduce the risk of stroke. Diet low in calories saturated and trans fats and cholesterol helps manage the health cholesterol levels in the patient’s blood and helps him to recover immediately a diet in low salt help to control the blood pressure.
As discussed in above mentioned line a proper diet is very helpful for stroke's patients and helps the patient to control and minimized this disease significantly. The food elements underlies a diet for a stroke’s patient some precautionary measures, which can helps the patient recover immediately are given as fallow:
- Among your foods choose whole-grain, high-fiber foods
- Must use fish in your diet; eat at-least twice a week
- Use a diet, rich in fruits and vegetables
- Use fat free or dairy products low in fat because fat increases the cholesterol level in blood
- Don’t use food much in salt because they increases the risk of high blood pressure
- Choose lean meats and poultry in your diet, and prepare them without using saturated or trans fats
- Use orange and vegetable juice daily minimum one glass
- Use food high in vitamin B12 and B6 because with the age level efficiency of body to absorb them minimizes and lack of these can give the rise of heart diseases and the heart related problem affects the blood purification level in body.
- Use low-fat meat, fortified cereals, milk products, fish, poultry, bananas, baked potatoes and watermelon because these are rich in vitamins
- Avoid from the drugs and related medication
- Eat those foods which are rich in proteins
A diet helps to cut down the various risks associated with your health but proper exercise can make it more effective for you. Taking a part in physical activities improves the blood circulation in your body and helps the body to make the proper utilization of food’s calories. By making some right amendments in your life style can save you from the heavy cost of medication and sometime a valuable member of your family.