Having excess body fat in the area of your armpits means that you cannot wear sleeveless tops and dresses, because, let’s be honest, it does not look nice. This may indicate improper or slower thyroid function. Excess fat on your waist and legs is not a good sign for your health. If you are not careful about your body weight, then it can greatly increase your risk of contracting conditions such as Coronary Heart Disease, Diabetes, some Cancers and other conditions such as Gallstones.
So, you have strongly needed to prevent your body from fat accumulation which causes obesity or overweight. Without affecting your figure, if you want to get rid of extra fat in certain parts of your body, especially your waist and legs then you have to take the following measures.
- Avoid eating processed soybeans, beets, strawberries, cabbage, broccoli, and peaches, and eat more salmon, onions, liver, seaweed, tuna, whole grains, and nuts. Remember, stress and frustration are not good for you.
- Your body probably lacks testosterone. To improve your condition make love more often, sleep well, avoid stress at all costs and do exercises that include your upper arms. Avoid from excess sweet, but never starve. Flax seed, avocado, and salmon are good for you.
- Sometime hormones in your body can also be considered responsible for fat accumulation in your body. Women are often a subject of hormonal imbalance. It occurs as a result of improper diet, poor physical activity, air pollution and stress. Avoid fast food and stress, get enough fresh air and keep you active.
- To lose immediately Hips and Buttocks Fat, include yoghurt, vegetables, whole grains and fruit to your daily menu. Fat on your hips and buttocks indicates high estrogen levels. Avoid alcohol, carbonated drinks, coffee, and tranquilizers.
- Waist Fat indicates increased secretion of insulin. Eat more broccoli, fish and seafood, spice your food using chili or cinnamon, and eat cranberries and blueberries instead of your sweet snacks. You should also drink green tea every day. Whole grain bread is the best option for you. This will help you cleanse your body and regulate insulin secretion. Avoid alcohol, soda, candies and French fries.
Some Common Points to Remember: Drink large amount of water as it cleans your body and boosts your metabolism. Exercise is also a very important to burn more calories and fats in your body. Morning walk is best and most economical way to participate in physical activities. Take all your meals at the right time and regularly. Especially never skip your breakfast. These are some points which are really very helpful to burn fat and stay healthy without bearing heavy medical cost.